Sperling dental specializes in all your general dentistry needs
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Crown and bridge
- Deep cleanings
- Pediatric dentistry
- Dentures and partial dentures
- Root canal therapy
- TMJ splints
- Orthodontic Retainers
- Snoring Devices
- Tooth whitening
Most extractions are done in office by our doctors. For cases that are more complex, or on a medically compromised patient, these are generally referred to an Oral Surgeon in the area who works closely with Sperling Dental.
- To find out your specific plan, please call the office at 407 843 4091
- We do not accept DMO plans
- We do not accept medicare/medicaid
We do accept PPO plans including. Click here to see our full list of accepted insurance plans.
Most children are seen by the doctors at our office. In certain situations, either when the child is uncooperative or there is extensive decay, we will refer a child to a pediatric dentist who we work closely with.
We will make every attempt to see a patient with a dental emergency the day they call the office. For after hour emergencies, the doctors provide a phone service to communicate directly with patients during non business hours.
- Sperling Dental has an in house full service dental laboratory. We are able to do same day denture repairs and relines. Our full service lab fabricates our crowns,bridges,dentures, retainers and nightguards in house which helps provide optimal care and quality.
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, Debit Cards, Cash and Check
- We also accept CareCredit, an outside dental financing company that creates payment plans.